Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dreamfever (Fever, #4)Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Once again Moning has me in a love-hate relationship with her story. I like the new Mac, the kick-ass Mac. Yet I can't stand any of the males she writes. Luckily the amped drama with the LM is intriguing and his revelations have me scratching my head in a good way. This one also has Mac recovering from the effects of the previous installment, of which the cure is almost as bad as the disease (or that's what Moning would have Mac deluding herself in thinking). Mac has many stages of grieving she needs to tackle, not to mention the enormous amount of craziness that has become her life. Again we only take a few baby-steps forward revelationwise and the ending is a doozy of a cliffhanger, but not unbearable. I'll be reading the next to finish the series (although when I last read on her website she's now contracted for 2 more in this world).

Copy Source: Library

No comments: